Submit Your Class Notes
The class notes section of Penn State Medicine is one of the most important vehicles by which Penn State College of Medicine alumni stay connected with one another. It’s where you read about the latest comings and goings of your fellow alumni: marriages, births, new jobs, and travels. If you have news that you would like to share with College of Medicine alumni, please let us know.
To submit news you can:
- E-mail the Alumni Office at AlumniRelations@hmc.psu.edu.
- Mail news to:
Alumni Relations Office
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Penn State College of Medicine
University Development and Alumni Relations
90 Hope Drive, A120
P.O. Box 852
Hershey, PA 17033-0852
- Fax news to 717-531-7939 (Attn: Alumni Relations)
We will gladly publish, on a space-available basis, pictures of alumni weddings and special events.
To submit wedding and special event photos for consideration:
- Send a 300 dpi digital file to AlumniRelations@hmc.psu.edu
- For wedding photos: Include the name of bride and groom, date and location of the wedding, and names of College of Medicine relatives/friends attending.
- For special event photos: Include the date, type of event, location of the event, and the names of alumni in the picture.
Send a print with the same information included to Jayanne Sevast, director, alumni relations at the address listed above.